Jeff Gordon 2023 Corvette Giveaway Sweepstakes give you a chance to win a brand new Jeff Jordon Chevrolet Corvette C8 Stingray Coupe car, Plus you could also win a $10,000 cash prize in the form of a check at corvetteforacure.org. You need to follow given details to participate in this online sweepstakes or giveaways.
The Lost Corvettes Giveaway where 36 lucky winners got classic Corvette cars worth between $10,000 – $500,000. Your chance to own a brand new Chevrolet Corvette C8. Support the race against childhood cancer through the Jeff Gordon Children Foundation and be the lucky winner of the Jeff Gordon Car Giveaway.
Jeff Gordon Corvette Giveaway Contest
Jeff Gordon Corvette Giveaway 2023 Sweepstakes – corvetteforacure.org Detail :-
- Open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of 18 at the time of entry.
Last date of submission :-
Entry page :- www.corvetteforacure.org
There will be only one lucky grand prize winner in this giveaway who could receive a Chevrolet Corvette C8 Stingray Coupe. Original sticker price $93,500. Winner must claim prize within 30 business days of the official Grand Prize drawing or a new winner will be selected and one lucky winner will receive a $10,000 cash prize in the form of a check.
Details on Jeff Gordon’s 2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8 Stingray Couple 3LT include:
- 6.2 Liter V8, 495 HP & 470 .lb-ft of Torque
- 8-Speed Dual Clutch Automatic Transmission
- 0-60 Miles Per Hour in 2.9 Seconds
- Silver Flare Metallic Exterior | Jet Black Interior
- Z51 Performance Package
- 3LT Premium Equipment Package
- Targa Top Removable Roof
- Magnetic Ride Control
- Front Adjustable Lift | 2” Adjustability with 1,000 Way Points
Gordon started the Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation in 1999 – a 501 public charity – to help improve outcomes for children diagnosed with cancer.
Since then, more than $22 million has been used to fund some of the most promising research in childhood cancer, as well as open the Jeff Gordon Children’s Hospital in Concord, N.C., and the Butaro Cancer Center of Excellence in Rwanda.
Cancer is the number one cause of death by disease for children, and families of two children every hour receive the devastating news of a cancer diagnosis.
Only four percent of the National Cancer Institute’s budget goes to pediatric cancer, with pharmaceutical companies contributing minimal resources, leaving childhood cancer heavily reliant upon private donations like those from Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation.
Find more sweepstakes :-
- Carrington Farms Sweepstakes
- Mountain Dew Revvved Up Race To The Top Sweepstakes
- James Allen Engagement Ring Giveaway
- Nascar Ford Playoffs Promo
- Care Credit Let Get Digital Sweepstakes